"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love (via observando)
"Today is only one day in all the days that will ever be. But what will happen in all the other days that ever come can depend on what you do today. It’s been that way all this year. It’s been that way so many times. All of war is that way."
- Ernest Hemingway (via observando)
"Don’t do what you want. Do what you don’t want. Do what you’re trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters (via observando)
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
- Charles Eames (via observando)
"One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory."
- Rita Mae Brown (via observando)
"I can’t write without a reader. It’s precisely like a kiss—you can’t do it alone."
- John Cheever (via observando)