"Don’t do what you want. Do what you don’t want. Do what you’re trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters (via observando)
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
- Charles Eames (via observando)
"One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory."
- Rita Mae Brown (via observando)
"I can’t write without a reader. It’s precisely like a kiss—you can’t do it alone."
- John Cheever (via observando)
"My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them."
- (via givesgoodface)
(Source: makelovetothemoon, via givesgoodface)
"The right thing and the easy thing are never the same."
- Kami Garcia, Beautiful Creatures (via observando)
"To learn something, to master something, anything, is as sweet as first love."
- Geoffrey Wolff (via observando)